April 24, 2011

chaching babling

The "Price tag" song by Jessie J. is jammed inside my head.

"Ain't about the (uhh) chaching chaching, ain't about the (yeah) babling babling..."

Happy Easter! :)
Today we went to Greenhills. It's really frustrating going there without bringing a single moolah.
There are really a lot of good stuff. From cropped tops to daisy dukes to awesome topsider.
Me and my Mom had a small wrangle over a LOVE connector ring. I really felt bad about it because it was the last and only piece left. Sniff.

Another thing that made my easter sad was the fact that I didn't got the shoes that I really love.
Here's the story.
After Greenhills, we went to this sports house somewhere near Eastwood, Libis. The shoe rack of Keds was the first thing that I saw when I entered the door. I ran towards it and saw the Old rose Keds Champion. It tops my 2011 must-haves, really. So without my Dad's notice, I asked the kuya if they still have it in size 7. Epic fail. No more. Their biggest size was 9 and the smallest  was 5. I felt defeated because I have been longing for that shoes. So I just walked towards the boxes of Nike shoes until I saw an awesome pair of SB Dunks.

Not really this pair in the picture. The one that I saw was color gray and super girly. So I immediately tried it on and it looked good on me. My sister was trying on another pair of Nike shoes. Our Dad told us that we can get what we want, and since he know how much I want to own a pair of Keds sneakers he told me to ask again if they have my size, but if there's none, we will get one pair of shoes, which is the SB Dunks, 'cause he find it awesome also.
My sister didn't like it, but since we can get one pair only, my Dad opted not to get it for us 'cause he saw how disappointed my sister was when she found out that she can't get the shoes that she want. I felt guilty also 'cause I don't want to be unfair and selfish to her.

Crossed-fingers for that Old rose Keds.

No comments:

Post a Comment