June 30, 2011

EXCITED TO LEARN FRENCH

This afternoon, it was the first time we meet our prof. in foreign language major in French. 
(yeah! French.)
The teacher was speaking in English in the beginning, and when she was about to introduce herself, she then started to speak in AWESOME! French. And I was like.... 
"WHAT THE FLYING FUCK????"


She is so cool! I couldn't help but open my mouth in awe. Haha.
She is really talking to us in French.
You can easily understand what she is trying to convey 'cause of her expressions and gestures and some of the words are close to some Filipino/ English/ Spanish terms like
etudiant (e) = student = estudyante
prefesseur = professor
I enjoyed it. Since I really love and like and I'm eager to learn French.
I'm excited.

Au Revoir!


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment