June 03, 2011

"Love is the closest thing we have in magic."
whatever the meaning of love is, i don't know. i believe it wasn't describable.

I have been in a wonderful relationship for about 5 years now. It wasn't fairytale-like, neither perfect but I am happy and contented and in love.
My Prince Charming? He is Rovalex Valdez.


Same age as mine. Taller than me. Witty like me. Much loving than me.

We've been through a lot. From naive jealousy to excruciating conflicts and almost to the point of breaking-up. But still we're together. I knew understanding is all it takes.
It was really a great risk taking him back again, but I said to myself, I'll take a chance and would try it again. So here we are, still together, still in love.
As I have said, it wasn't too perfect. We're still going through little arguments which often leads to 2-days no communication. Yep, guys really have the biggest pride, bigger than their body. So it'll always end up me saying sorry to him first, or talking to him first, but sometimes he does the first move.


We have so much in common. We sometimes shop together. And to think, he even accompany me when I shop at thrift shops. He always support me in every endeavor I take.


He is my model, bestfriend, mentor, foe, lover, boyfriend and the greatest person in my life. :)
I love him as much as he knows. He means so much to me. And I'll always be there for him when he needs me.


I'd like to thank him for everything he does, for his effort when he travels asdfghjkl kilometers just to be with me, for spending some of his self-earned money for me, for being patient enough to keep up with my bipolar disorder, for the long conversations we have every night, for listening in my nonsense stories, rants and thoughts, for the advices you give me whenever I feel sad, for the simple yet sweet letters you give me,  for the expensive slippers you gave me in my 18th birthday, for the tshirt I have been longing to have, and for everything you have done and will do for me. THANK YOU.


You already know the things I've been sorry for. I've mentioned it to you before. And again, I'm sorry.


I heart you so much babe. I really really really do. I can still hark back to the feeling when you first kiss me, 'cos I know how stupid I looked after that. Haha. I love you babe.

1 comment: