June 10, 2011

Real Facts

These are real facts about me.

un. I cry every time I get hurt, not because of the pain, but because I was embarrassed.

deux. When I'm mad, my mouth automatically speaks English.


trois. I easily get jealous and insecure.


quatre. When I'm crying and people notice it and ask "Are you okay?", I tend to cry more.


cinq. If you still doesn't recognize, YES! I'M A CRY BABY.


six. I don't eat vegetables. Carnivore here.


sept. My handwriting is beautiful when I feel like writing and vice versa when I don't.


huit. I don't like KPOP but I am a huge fan of 2ne1, only 2ne1.


neuf. Rats, cockroaches, lizards and other unidentified insects, big or small, freaks the hell out of me.


dix. I'm still a virgin, and I'm proud of it.




XX

No comments:

Post a Comment