July 14, 2011

BREAKFAST X BURNED BURGER PATTIES


I am really no good in frying.
It will either be burned or still raw.
I overcooked it because I always have this apprehension that it might still be raw inside.
I under cooked it because I have this thoughts that it might burn down.
Jeez.
I've been studying how to cook for about 6 years now.
I was really not born to be a chef.

Hey guise!
Can I ask you a favor?
I am really into blogging, I know I'm still beginning to put up my reputation, sometimes I'm thinking if there is someone or anybody reading my blog, I know my blog is so much about my life, so much about my self and stuff that is going on.
Others might not find it interesting, I know.
 So can you please guise tell me what are the things you are interested about?

thanks.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment