July 07, 2011

CLOUD-GASMIC





{ I have made a Photoshop action that would create a vintage film photo effect.
If you want it, you can download it here.
Just search on youtube on how to load actions. }

so yeah, these photos were taken while we're on our way to Boracay last year.
It was my first time to ride a plane, and I felt giddy and my stomach is hurling.
It was such a wonderful vacation.
The place is paradise, the sun is scorching hot and the food is great.

There are a lot of places here in the Philippines that I want to visit.
First on my list is Batanes, pictures of that place expresses how beautiful it was.
Internationally, I want to visit Singapore and Bangkok.
Why? Because I want to shop there. Haha.

I believe my Dad is planning to have a vacation in Singapore.
I just hope it'll push through.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment