July 23, 2011

I LOVE TO EAT


{ yes I am depress and I need dessert }

"That's the thing with us girls, when we are depressed, we eat."

I need ice cream 'cause I'm sad.
I just recently deactivated my Facebook account, for the mean time.
I don't know, but I'm kind of seeking for my boyfriend's attention.
I want him to realize my worth.
I want him to look for me.
Maybe by this, I'll realize if he's taking me for granted and ignoring me or not.
Yes, he's mad at me because I have done something wrong.
I'm only human, I'm not perfect, everyone commit mistakes.
Life is indeed unfair.
I know I'm unfair.
I'm torn.
I'm broken.
I want to be alone for awhile.
So I can think about stuff.
So I can internalize.
So I can find myself back.
I'm not saying I'm breaking up.
But maybe I can use this time, this time when he still doesn't need me.

*sigh*

XX

P.S. I know I have said that I'll be away for a week or two, but I can't help it.
Besides my boyfriend, this blog is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment