July 03, 2011

RANDOM PHOTO DUMP

my never publicized shots.
enjoy! -_-














( Different moods that's why different kinds of processing.. )

See.. these photographs divulges my inconsistency.
Just look how many kinds of post-processing I did.
Pssh.

At this instance, I am reminiscing the moments I had with my ex-camera, Harlow.
I miss him so f'n bad.
How was he?
Does his new owner take good care of him?
I bet not.
I am so freakin' pissed when I found out that the buyer of Harlow was selling him in a much higher price also. I hate him. He didn't even gave my ex-camera a chance to prove him his worth.
Many inquired about Harlow, many are interested in buying him.
All I want is someone who will appreciate him for whatever he can do/ perform.
He might not be like a DSLR but you can be surprised on how can he take good shots.
I hate you buyer!
I HATE YOU!
fuck-off.

XX

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so amazing.
    Really love it.
    Great job.
    Xx Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliment Liefs. :)

    ReplyDelete