July 26, 2011

WHIPPING BACK AND FORTH



{ i whip my hair back and forth }

I am full of anxiousness today.

1. EXAMS.
I am so freaking edgy about our exam later in our French class.
I didn't do well on our quiz.
The spellings, the accents, the words.
I kept on reading and reading my hand out but it's as if nothing is going on.
God please help me.

2. CAMERA
Today is the day.
Honestly, I really don't want to end up with Nikon D3100.
It's not about being picky or whatsoever.
I just really do hope and pray that Nikon D5100's body is on the price bracket that I was expecting so I'll just end up with it.
I've been praying hard for it.
I am so preoccupied by this camera thingy.
It never ditch my freaking mind.
My Mom is getting mad at me 'cause I keep on telling her about it.
She said I am so addicted to it and YES, it's true.
I have been waiting for this for a very long time.
And I don't want to miss this chance.

Good thing me and boyfriend are now okay.
At least.

Ciao for now!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment