August 17, 2011

NO TITLE, I SUCK AT THIS PART

My system is a little bit down lately.
(by system meaning "ME")
You can feel it in my recent posts. All the procrastinating vibes, the nonsense-ness, everything.
I don't have any inspiration plus the fact that I am a bit rapt in my own self.
I've always been feeling lazy. I don't want to go to school. I want to go on a long long beach vacation. I want to unwind and pull out myself from whatever I am into right now. I have no passion at all.
I have been longing for that certain activity or interest that would make me wanna keep on doing it no matter how tired I am, no matter how uninspired I am but it seems like nothing is available for me out there.
How I wish I followed my heart. How I wish I just took up something that occupies most of my interest. How I wish I was an art student. How I wish I have searched for a better school before. How I wish I could turn back time. How I wish I have a passion. How I wish I was more consistent. How I wish I could do and determine what I want. How I wish I have a mindset. How I wish I have plans. How I wish I wasn't regretting everything right now.
sigh.

XX
lost soul, searching and longing...

No comments:

Post a Comment