August 04, 2011

SUNDAY DREAM


a sneak peek from my upcoming collection.

if you have time, please visit and click the like page on our Facebook page.

SUNDAY DREAM SHOP is a product of my innate obsession with clothes.
I have been an online seller for about a year now.
I am very inconsistent that's why I managed to create 3 online shops in a span of one year.
Well, if I didn't have anything to sell anymore and I need to pay for something, I close my shops.
Now, I am back on the game again but this time, I make sure I'll be taking this seriously 'cause this is really what I want and I want to share to you guise my passion in hunting for clothes, shoes & bags.
I am a recessionista by heart.

Isn't that wonderful? Yes, yes?
So drop by to my shop's page and hit the LIKE button.

XX
sunday dreamer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment