September 24, 2011

ISN'T SHE LOVELY...

We are complete strangers when we were in our first year in college.
I barely talk to her and even thought that she dislikes me 'cause I have zero social life.
Then second year came, we became blockmates again and I barely talk to her again.
Something odd happened, later that semester, we instantly became friends.
And all is well.











Happy birthday to my dearest best friend, Crystel.

Sorry for all the bullying. Sorry for my mood swings. Sorry if I didn't talk to you yesterday.
Sorry if I make you feel bad sometimes.
Thank you for all the support. Thank you for all the confidence boosters.
Thank you for all the good times, stories and advice.
Thank you for the songs. Thank you for all the team works.
Thank you for being a great friend.

Happy birthday you!
STOP BEING LATE. Haha. :)
Love ya!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment