September 24, 2011

PLACES

Lately, I kinda feel like I want to go on a vacation, of course with my family.
I want to break free from all the pressures and toxic I am into right now.
Undeniably, I want to go back to Boracay anytime soon, it is the best place to be but it is asdfghjkl miles away and bucks away. My Dad wants to go back there too, soon, he always tease us with his favorite Boracay line; "Same time, same place.." I don't even know where he got it.
a piece of Boracay from our trip last year.
It is always fun to discover new things, places and if you'd ask me where I would like to go next, well, locally, I'd like to visit...
Anawangin Cove, Zambales

Anawangin Cove is still a virgin. I mean, there are no resorts or any establishments in that place yet and before it happened I want to see the beauty of this place first. I believe before you get into this paradise, you have to hike first or ride a boat or whatsoever. I'd be so thrilled to visit that place.

Of course, I'd like to go back to...

Puerto Azul, Cavite

It was wayback, 2007 or 2008 when we first had an early vacation in this place.
I will never forget this place because right after our JS Prom, I remembered my Dad and Uncle picked me up in school (when the prom isn't over yet) and we headed to this paradise.
While we are on our way, I fell asleep and when I woke up (I was resting my head in the window of our car), I gazed upon the sky full of stars, we were heading up the mountain and the road is very steep and it was the most beautiful view I ever saw in my entire life (as of now). The best part of that vacation was the beach. We have to go down the hill, which is just so steep and near the resort we are in and there it was the not-so-clean beach 'cause it was kind of interconnected to Manila Bay.

If we'll be given a chance to go on vacation abroad, first and foremost, I'd be eager to go on a vacation in...
HONG KONG

It will only take us 30-minutes to land in this beautiful place.
What I like most about it?
The culture, shopping, food (I am a huge fan of siomai remember?), Ocean Park and Disneyland.

Another place which tops my Dad's bucket list is..
Singapore
The shopping and the entertainment.

I really would like to travel but know what? I am afraid of riding airplanes, 'cause it makes me giddy when the airplane takes-off.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment