October 10, 2011

CAN YOU TAKE ME BACK TO THE PLACE WHERE STARS GLOW

Drop by my shop to know more about these stacks of feather goodies.
Ignore the title. I'm bad in titles.
So, our defense earlier today went okay. I thought I was gonna die. Kidding.
After the hate, the sleepless nights, the arguments, the brainstorming, the stress, the pressure, the madness, finally, my most hated subject is now over.
I was kinda proud of myself because I never really thought that I was gonna be able to finish OUR project ALONE. 
GROUP PROJECT = ALONE
Good thing I listened to my Mom. She told me to take it as a challenge. I was always lazy and anxious in going to school every Monday, 'cause I really hate this subject. I wasn't that interested in our project as well. But hey! I've done it. I've finished it. And our defense went great and it feels good.
I just hope we get a good grade.
7 more days to go and I'm through with this sem.
Am I going to be a Dean's Lister?
*cross-fingers*
I also have 7 days left to practice and come up with a routine for our flaring next week.
That's the end of me.
I don't know anything about flaring except the basics.
Oh nose. Why. Jeez. Sweet niblets. 

Night.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment