October 23, 2011

CATCH A FALLING STAR AND PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET



While stressed up 'cause I am really tensed of my grades this sem since I am aiming for something,
I made this lovely and spent my weekend pigging out on junk foods and pastries.
Originally, I am planning to make dream catchers with my love but since I haven't bought any loops yet, I just practiced on one of my old bangles and voila!
See the web isn't that perfect yet, but earlier today I made a new one and made the web more precise.
It was kinda fun to do, since I really love dream catchers and feathers and anything Indian-American-Cherokee-Aztec-Tribal whatever.

So just recently, I accepted made to order accessories from my cousins, friends and boyfriend.

sample product | Php 100

My price range for my plume earrings will scope between Php 50- Php 75 depending on the length and other stuff in it (like beads, chain, pendants) but for made to order earrings or any other accessories, I add a certain price for the add-ons.
I have to postpone my Little Lily Collection since I have to give way for my new plume earrings and dream catcher collection. :)
Watch out for it!

So have to go.
I'll be digging on my Mum's Pork Sinigang and Daing na Bangus tonight.
Plus, I made a cheesecake last night equals fun.

Toodles.

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment