October 26, 2011

FASHION REQUIREMENTS

leopard prints and distressed cut-offs

This is how I am going to pair stuff.


I bought a new body-con dress which I can also use as a top. It is a bit sheer though and very girly since the color is super hot pink with tidbits of sparkles.
I also bought two new pair of shorts, both high waist since I need to elongate my legs.
The one is a navy blue U2 shorts and the other one is a Levi's denim cut-off.
I am planning to buy a red one and another denim wherein I can paint prints.
I am going to search and buy a gray blazer and oversize shirts.
Should I make an outfit post? Yay or nay?
You think?

Visit my shop this coming Sunday, October 30, 2011.
I will have a huge deal for all of you dolls plus I am going to release a back to back collection of my
Plume Anthology (which consists of bold colored earrings) and my Dream Catcher Collection (which, well, consists of dream catchers of all sorts).

If you are thinking of what are you going to give to your BFFs this Christmas,
why don't you ask me to customize accessories for them?
Maybe a few pair of earrings, sorts of bracelet or anklet with charms and/ or a dream catcher bag charm.
You can contact me on Facebook, visit my shop or just send me an inquiry at fionamicaela04@yahoo.com.
I will give discount for bulk orders. : )

Toodles.

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment