October 06, 2011


WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?

Meeh.. I mean, why suddenly everybody wants to do this, wants to do that.
"Whoa! Slow down people, slow down."

So here I am, having breakfast in front of the laptop while watching TV (multi-tasking) wondered and saddened by the thought that the genius who changed our lives and the technology just died.
Steve Jobs, may you rest in peace, you've done your job and may I just say, you've done it great.

I am currently working on the accessories that I'm going to release on my shop SOON.
I haven't been saving up lately 'cause I am hungry all the time.

(aww.. one of the timeless songs, I have been singing since I was 8, I guess, is playing. MY SONG.)

Anyway, something odd and stupid happened to me last Monday and it really pissed me off.
I don't wanna talk about it anymore 'cause it is really heartbreaking and feet aching.
Lesson learned: CHECK EVERYTHING FIRST!

So I tag along my camera yesterday in school since my classmate told me they need to borrow it from me for our event. I brought the bag as well and place it inside my new bag. . .
tadah! it's not much but it's all that I need.

Mommy bought it for me 'cause I've been bugging her to buy it. Hrhr. 
The camera bag fits just fine except that it looks bulky, it's as if I carry a lot of clothes in it.
And then, they didn't even bother to tell me that they or maybe I should now say, HE, will not use it anymore. Badtrip lang. It's heavy and the fact that he asked me to bring it, nakakahiya naman sa akin. Di ba?
Enough. No more hard feelings but I swear I will not bring it anymore if anyone asked me to.
Lesson learned: BUY A BUCKET BAG FOR MY CAMERA!

Oops.. have to go.. I still need to draw something.. Toodles.

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment