November 29, 2011

1 DAY CHALLENGE


1. Diego Luna. He is this guy in The one who got away music video of Katy Perry. I like him because he is cute and he looks so vintage. It's funny 'cause before I only like things that looks vintage but now I am starting to like people who looks vintage. LOL.  He is cute, and yeah, I love the beard and how he is made up to look like he was from the 70's or something.

2. I can't remember anyone comparing me to someone famous. But if there will be, I would like them to compare me to Miley Cyrus or Vanessa Anne Hudgens. Not because of their negative aspects which embrace the fact that they made out with their boyfriend in public or whatsoever. I adore their style. Both of them, really.

3. The only thing I hate about boys, is that they LIE. And my pet peeve about girls is, when they pose for photographs and aim for the model kind of look, they always arch their back. Aren't you listening to Tyra? In women's magazine, models hunch their back. In Men's magazine,  models arch their back. 

4. The best thing that I'd like to happen to me this week is to have more time with my boyfraaaann.. :)

5. I play scenes inside my head. :)

6. I would be a hypocrite if I'll say, "I would give it to the needy. Or I would donate it to the charity."
Sometimes, you also have to spend for yourself. I would shop til I drop or much better, I will travel.

7. When I smile with my lips close, a part of my rabbit teeth peeps.

8. I don't have a social life nor a night life. Sucks to be me huh?

9. I feel sad whenever I think about those people who lost their loved ones, especially this year. I don't even want to think about me losing someone I love. I just wish that those people who lost their loved ones find strength and courage to keep moving on with their lives. *sniff*

10. I once lied about going to school but in reality I just spend the whole day at home with my boyfraaannn. (That was one time.. :( )

11. I'd rather die. I don't want to eat human flesh.

12. I am worrying about Christmas. I am having a hard time saving up 'cause my friend, Crystel, always seduce me to eat in our cafeteria. And I hate how I fell for food. Huhu.

13. Everyone in Tumblr is wonderful except those sneaky, little anons who hate somebody for having a good time or having such a life. If only my boyfraaannn have a Tumblr, I would choose him. But whether he has or he doesn't have, I still want to marry him. Umm, what's shag?

14. I harvest my booger a lot. Hrhr.

15. "but I will remain where the top begins cause I am not a word, I am not a line
I am not a girl that can every be defined, I am not fly, I am levitation, I represent an entire generation..."

16. Naaah.

17. I regret about not taking up Fine Arts. I always have this nostalgia whenever I am in the Fine Arts floor in our school. 

18. TUESDAY TO-DO LIST:
- wash our clothes ( √ )
- pack my lunch ( _ )
- prepare for school ( _ )
- procrastinate ( √, I was like procrastinating since I woke up. Hrhr. )

19. 
Just so you know, I seldom wear make up and fix my hair.
20. No to premarital sex. Don't have sex if you aren't married yet.

21. √

22. ***** meeeeeehhhhh

23. N O T H I N G .

24. Turn-ons:
- sense of humor
- cleanliness
- a wee bit of beauty with a full-blown brain
- artistically inclined
- naive

       Turn-offs:
- smelly and scruffy
- stiff
- war freak
- disrespectful
- 1-liner replies

25. I'd like to be with Anne Curtis and Vice Ganda for a day. I would love to meet Vice Ganda because he is superbly funny and he has this connection in my funny bones. Anne Curtis because I love her style, her shoes (well, 'cause one of her sponsor is Michael Antonio, that's why.).

26. Keyboard. Cellphone. Food. Towel. Bathroom. (I have to move already and prepare for school.)

27. Blind item na lang. I don't want to cause any friction and that someone might read this eh.
Okay. Da who?  She always post about everything that is happening in her life. What she cooked for her boyfriend, what she did with her boyfriend, her school frustrations, her face. Argh! It really gets me 'cause I hate stuff like that. Why post such things? Get a Twitter and there, bombard your nonsense posts there.

28. When I meet people. I am socially awkward, really. I am awkward.

29. I am not proud of the fact that I am almost being sucked by the technology. Lately, I feel like slowly I am being stupid and all, 'cause all I do when I have spare time or even if I have other things to do, you would always see me in front of the laptop and it sucks because I can feel that my IQ, my knowledge, my brain is degrading. 

30. With my boyfriend. Because he is always sleeping on me.




No comments:

Post a Comment