November 18, 2011

Bullet Friday


☼ I am still wide awake around 12:15 midnight, I was trying this sock bun thingy in my hair cause I want to have a curly or wavy hair when I woke up in the morning.
☼ From time to time, I woke up. It sucks.
☼ Woke up around 8 am.
☼ Walked straight in front of the mirror and try to take out the sock bun, I thought the result would look like the one I have watched but I guess assuming really do hurts a lot. It turns out a failure. My hair wasn't wavy at all. It was just similar to what my hair looks every morning-- scruffy.
☼ Watched Phineas and Ferb.
☼ I was about to make this entry and to check on some of my online stuff then our laptop didn't want to open at all. It has this failure notice about something which I cannot fully understand.
☼ So I just went upstairs and yeah, just used our desktop.
☼ Heart problems.
☼ Have to go.








No comments:

Post a Comment