November 23, 2011

Hola!
I know, I haven't been present lately. Though I am really sneaking around my blog, I am always not in the mood to post something. I am starting to feel the hate-love-hate-love connection with my blog once again.
But nevertheless, I am back.
I am super thrilled to release my collection 'cause it is made up of wonderful goodies. I, myself is super in love with the clothes I have purchased for my shop. You better not miss this one..
In my entire 1 year in online selling, I can really say that this will be my best collection ever. 
Best finds ever. Though I have to jack up the price a little bit, just a little bit.
I am just really HAPPY. I can't even... Ugh! The feeling is just magnifique.
I will release my lovely CHIC. PRAY. LOVE. Collection this coming Sunday, November 27, 2011 at exactly 8 PM. Set your alarms already!
Don't you ever miss this one.
I am going to publish the teaser this coming Friday.
For now, I will leave you with this photo.

Bonne Nuit!



No comments:

Post a Comment