December 01, 2011

1st of December

The first thing I did on the 1st of December was... sleep.
I was waiting for 12 midnight last night as if there will be something special happening today.
Well, I don't know. I just want to feel the Christmas breeze as earlier as now.
The only thing Christmas-y here in our house is the advent wreath we have in our dining table. Hrhr.

I woke up around 8:30 A.M which supposed to be 8 but I kept on resetting my alarm. Meeeeh.
I was still dead sleepy but I need to get up and start my day, ummm, blogging. : )

Life is sad but a little bit much better without TV.
Our TV downstairs bid goodbye to us last month and has been showing signs of giving up for the past 5 months. It was sad though. No more Phineas and Ferb mornings. No more Showtime and Eat Bulaga noons. And no more America's Next Top Model every Monday night at 8. (Hey! Who won the all-stars season?)
But I make sure that every Sunday, I would be able to watch TV in our parents room and catch Awkward and Jersey Shore in MTV. What a life.

I am currently eating porridge (lugaw with egg). I asked my Dad to buy me a lugaw with egg only.
But jeez, the egg is not well done. And everybody knows that I don't eat rare egg, I mean the yolk is not that cooked. I want it hardly cooked. Ohh egg.

Yey! Friday again tomorrow! I have no classes which means a whole day of blogging and goofing around the world wide web.

Have you seen my recent post? The kind of love that I need this Christmas?
Lemme explain.

1. PEN TABLET:
--I was like craving for it last summer, plus add the fact that I also need a hard drive.

2. SKINNY BELTS:
--I was actually aiming for that leopard belt when I saw it in Bayo last month but I guess the price isn't worth it. Imagine, a tiny piece of belt for Php300? Not reasonable. Why, is it made in Europe or where else?

3. SHEER BLOUSES:
--Should I need to tell you where to buy? I just need a pair or three. :) Medium please.

4. SHOESIES:
--Need I say more? Okay. Size 38 or 8 or my footbed is 9.75 in. please. :)

5. NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4 D (manual focus):
--A must have! Please give me one, please. I don't care if it is a hand-me-down as long as it is working properly.

6. VINTAGE CAMERA BAG:
--For my camera? Please. :">

I just need all of these. Or can someone please initiate the conspiracy and give those who will give me gifts this Christmas the idea of, just combining all their budget (for their supposed gift to me) and just give me 1 gift, which is a 24- 70 mm lens or a 50mm lens? Can somebody please? *puppy dog face*

Can someone please link this blog to my relatives? Haha. Kidding.

Au revoir belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment