December 28, 2011

Sad Feet


I intend not to show off my head since it so hagardous already.
This was taken inside the posh fitting room of F21 in Megamall around 6:30 p.m.
I was in the vicinity of Ortigas from 12 noon up to 7:30 p.m. and my feet ain't happy about that.
Though I was wearing a comfy sneaks, it wasn't still enough for a 5-hours strolling inside Greenhills Shopping Center, a walk from Robinson's Galleria to Megamall and stroll again.

Me: My feet will die soon.

Him: Why said so?

Me: I can feel it palpitating. Slowly... dying!

Him: What are you gonna do with it? Cut it off?

Me: Yuck! -_-

This day wasn't all fancy 'cause we had a little squabble when we got into Megamall.
I thought I will go home alone.
Good thing, he picked up my call and we meet up again.
I was lost in my own anguish.

After all, I only ended up with a new pair of jeans.
I hate the fact that it is super skinny and my legs isn't skinny at all.
I am still thinking if I will go back to Greenhills tomorrow since my sister will do her shopping and I am obliged to accompany her but I still want to try to invite my Dad to come with us 'cause I hate commuting via public transportation.
MRT is so horrible. I don't like buses. And the heat, the sweat and the dust... I can't even.. ugh! *end*

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment