December 22, 2011

Style Icons

1. Miley Cyrus






Miley influenced me the Boho meets Rocker Chic.
Knits to maxi dresses to black nails to stacks of arm accessories to dream catcher tattoo which I am planning to have soon.

2. Olsen Twins






On the other hand, the Olsen Twins made me love the oversize look.
The plain white shirt, the red lips and the vintage vibe.

3. Lindsay Lohan



The moment I've watched Freaky Friday and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen,
I've felt the urge of wanting to have a pair of grungy sneakers and army pants.
She also love the old American style in which she really looks like Marilyn Monroe who is a style icon herself as well.

4. Vanessa Hudgens





Her petite figure is my basis on what will look good on me too 'cause I am kind of a petite as well.

One of goal this coming year is to be more fashionable and to invest more on the closet must haves I have listed earlier and to buy more shoes. :)

Ciao!

XX




No comments:

Post a Comment