January 10, 2012

I'm walking on sunshine..... wooh...


After a few weeks of being so uninspired in finishing my dream catcher project, well, I am so proud to say that it is finally over and that I am going to sell it this coming Friday already.
Wait there's more!
I am also releasing my idea pads this coming Thursday.
So yes, two consecutive collections for this week.

For the dream catcher collection,
it is not like the ones I've made before.
These are now complete and utter necklaces.
It will not be as mura (low priced) like the ones before because this ones are the most bongga because of the materials I have used.

For the idea pads,
they are note pads actually, I just called it IDEA pads because I, myself would be enticed to right down my thoughts, ideas or even draw on it.
Honestly, this note pad thingy just popped inside my head last week when I doodled on the back part of my friend's filler.
And I told her, what if I make my own notebooks?
So, here it is, after 4 days of brainstorming and sleepless, excited nights. Finally!

THANKS TO MY EVER SUPPORTIVE BFF, CRYSTEL & OF COURSE, TO MY PARTNER IN EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED TO DO IN MY LIFE, THE MOST SUPPORTIVE AND TO MY BESTEST FRIEND / BOYFRIEND, VAL.

P.S. THE WEDGE, THE PLATFORMS, SOON! :))))) IT MADE MY DAY! WOOHOO! :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment