January 01, 2012

Keep moving forward 2012.


There are a lot of things I want to do this 2012. I want this to be my year.
I don't want to complicate life this year.
I want to have more fun and carpe diem!
I have so many things to do. I guess it will depend on me, if I will do something to make it happen.
Uhh, like, I want a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G on my birthday, but my birthday is way too soon already.
Before that, I want to make the best out of my kit lens.
Practice. Practice. Practice.
Have the courage to step outside my comfort zone.
I haven't still made the half of my 10,000 worst photos 'cause I barely take photographs lately.
I also want to be active in selling online again. Since I am like a mushroom, one moment I was there and the next thing you'll know I am absent again.
I want to be more consistent in everything that I do.
Be involve in 366-project, start an art journal, be open to learning more stuff, stop being a couch potato and have fun sometime, be an artist and enjoy my first year of being a young adult.
Maaaaan, I really have to step it up and make this all happen!
It's like now or never.
I sucked last year of not making the best out of my last year of being a teen.

So I guess this what happens when you feel like you are getting really old already. Daammn!



No comments:

Post a Comment