January 04, 2012

Those who says money can't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop.






Look who got her blazers today. Meeeh. Chillin' like a rockstar.
Well, most of the fashion advice I have read states that a blazer is a staple in every girls wardrobe because just like a classic black pump, it can also vamp your simple look.
Throw in a band shirt, distressed denims and a blazer then your good to go.

Leopard chiffon top from Pops. I was kinda happy on how this top falls right in its place in my body. I mean it fits just right. The oversize effect is just so exceptional. I love it.

Mac lippies from my Dad's friend who happens to work in Mac somewhere in Canada, t'was a gift for my Mom but she will not use it anyway so it is mine now.

What's with the black pump thingy?
Well, my birthday will be next week already, and guess what?
Boyfraaannn will buy me one.
I can't wear a stiletto 'cause it kinda cracks my spine down.
So I am gonna get a platform with thick heels which is sort of in right now.
I had three choices but boyfriend chose the 3rd shoes which is a platform.
Hello to more outfit posts. Hrhr.

Next stop... crochet and more knitted tops.

Catching up with my 366-project on my flickr account and I just tweaked my Tumblr account for a change..

XX



No comments:

Post a Comment