February 11, 2012

Love Atmosphere

I wasn't really fussy about the Valentine rush and all that.
These days, you'll see a lot of couples everywhere.
In the streets, malls, restaurants, LRT, jeepneys and I certainly mean, everywhere.
I am not alone but it seems like I kinda hate the fact that Valentine's Day is almost upon us.
Why pressure? If you can make everyday a Valentine's Day for you both? Right?
No, I am not hating just because me and my boyfriend will not spend Valentine's Day together.
He has been asking me, what do I want to do, where do I want to go, but I turned him down.
Because there are a lot of things to be done and we have a lot of school works to prioritize.
I told him that we could just spend it some other time 'cause I want him to finish all his school works.
But know what?
It was kinda awful to make him feel, well, awful.
It wasn't really my intention but I have to keep something a secret just to surprise him, to make him feel
he's still my special someone. Hrhr.

Okay, I was sounding a bit cheesy now.
Ta-ta!

Enjoy your Valentine's everyone.

"Being alone doesn't mean your lonely.."

No comments:

Post a Comment