February 13, 2012

March project

I was planning to make this since last year when I got fond of making DIYs.
But due to scarcity of funds, well... that explains everything already.
So just in time for summer and before I get deployed for my internship,
I would like to make at least a pair or three of these re-made shorts.


I don't really have a talent in sewing plus I don't have a sewing machine.
So I am now collaborating with our local tailor and was asking them a lot of questions about the possibilities of making this project.
I will be starting my hunt for high waist denim shorts this week and hopefully score a piece or two by the end of next week.

I will still consult my adviser/ boyfriend if I should sell it online or should just keep it for myself.

Will update you soon.

Ta-ta!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment