March 17, 2012

Leggo house

I am guilty of being a lazy ass blogger.
I haven't been updating my 52 weeks of dressing up project for about 3 or 4 weeks now and I can barely blog about something good or at least with sense.
My school frustrations and stress are slowly swallowing me and my creativity.
But not all the time, I assume.
Being stuck here at home for about 3 days now is quite unproductive for the student me, but for the entrepreneur side of me, well, I am quite banging and swish and flicking my wand.
I have created a lot of stuff in a span of 3 days and one of these stuff is what I am about to show you guise. I don't know where it came from, it just suddenly happened.




I don't know if this is existing already or whatsoever. I am so proud of myself for (accidentally) pulling off this one. I still don't know if I'm gonna sell something like this or not. We'll see...

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment