April 11, 2012

Woven Friendship Bracelet


I am actually done with my first summer project, ombre dyed shirt.
But the problem is, I cannot find the shirt. Boohoo.

So this are my next summer project that I should accomplish while I am having my internship.
Know what, I am so thrilled to release a collection this summer but I can't, I shouldn't. *sigh*
I have to wait until I am done with my internship which haven't started yet.
Will be making these for myself first and eventually after teaching my boyfriend/ apprentice how to make these, we'll be releasing a collection hopefully.




1 comment:

  1. I really like woven bracelets like these.. If you're gonna sell some, I'm sure to buy one.. or ten.. haha! Love your blog :) Totally following you! :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete