December 18, 2012

To my one in a six billion. . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MI AMOUR!

Oh my glob! You're 21 already babe.

1
Well, I have been part of you and your life for almost 6 years and quite some months already and I have seen you on your dark suburban days and in your euphoric points. I have seen you laugh, cry, frown, smile, dance, draw, write, sing, make fun of yourself, goof, serious, blank, I have almost seen how you've grown up from a teeny bopper to an (almost) mature, serious, gym bum guy.

2
I would just like to apologize 'cause we both know how I've been so grumpy and PMS-ing lately. I admire your patience and for understanding my attitude (especially towards you). I know I have been acting like a bitch to you and I am sorry babe. Sorry if sometimes I lose hope, get defeated and almost give up.
Sorry.

3
Thank you babe! For being with me through thick and thin (literally, LOL).
You are my best friend and I have told you that a million times before.
You know every bits and pieces about me and I trust you on that.
You've heard me fart (and even smelled it HAHA!), burp, rant. You've seen me on my happiest and saddest. And I love how we can be best friends and lovers at the same time. Thank you for the attention you've been giving me particularly when I am over thinking and when I think crazy. Thank you for the "GO BABE! YOU CAN DO IT!" messages, for the "NICE ONE!" compliments, for being my #1 fan and nemesis (haha). We might be contradictory to one another sometimes but we always find something that we both like, something that we are both fond of. Thank you for being so supportive like f*ck. Thank you for the long hugs, stolen kisses and for the sweet gestures you've been doing for me.
Yeah, I know you are not that showy and sweetie patootie kind of guy but whatever.

4
I LOVE YOU BABE!
I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH THAT I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT YOU IN IT.
ENOUGH SAID, I LOVE YOU! 


Cover me up, cuddle me in, lie down with me and hold me in your arms.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment