April 02, 2013

D.I.Y. MONDAY: Studded Pullover Version 2.0

YES, YES?

Here's the second installment of my D.I.Y. studded pullover.
This tutorial is easy peasy just like the first one that I have posted.
So, let's do it y'all!! :>

HOW TO:

1. Gather all your materials. You'll need the following:
-a pullover or sweater
-bead spikes (you can use those in spike bracelets, they are exactly the same)
-thread (must be the same color of your pullover/ sweater)
-needle (normal size, just make sure it can pass thru the hole of the bead spikes)
-scissors
-marker

2. Create your pattern/ design.

3. If you have a pattern in mind already, get your marker/pen and make a guide of the pattern that you'd like to form.

4. Prepare your thread and needle. And from the opposite side of the pullover start sewing the bead spike.
Tighten every loop so the bead spikes wouldn't be that loose.

5. Repeat until you have completed your design.

6. I find mine too boring, so I incorporated some studs in it. :>

Voila!
You have created a Forever21-ish spiked pullover. :>

Thank you for reading and for dropping by!
DISCLAIMER: I KNOW MY D.I.Ys ARE KIND OF SHITTY. YEAH YEAH WHATEVER.

Toodaloo!

XX




No comments:

Post a Comment