June 16, 2013

Instax Mini 8


So this pretty came in mail yesterday. I am extremely happy when I saw that it came in good shape and with films. May I just say how satisfied I am with the service provided by the seller.
The transaction is really smooth and my order came in early than expected.


It was really a great deal. I have been eyeing this candy for quite some time now. And I was really frustrated when I knew it was so expensive than I expected it to be. So I waited. And t'was really true that good thing comes to those who wait. BEHATI.


Originally, I am planning to buy one in Lazada. But the color that I wanted was out of stock.
I said to myself, if the mini 8 in pink will be available again, then it is really meant to be mine.
But out of the blue, I tried checking out Ebay. I don't know why. And on the homepage, there are several featured items and I easily saw the Instax Mini 8 + films and swear it was a GOOD deal so right at that moment, I've decided to purchase it. Scared of course because it was my first time to purchase something in Ebay. The next day, I have sent my payment and the seller told me that the item will be shipped within 5- 7 working days but naaah, it came yesterday and I am extremely happy about it. Two thumbs up for the seller.


It was one of my best purchases in my life (so far).
Have to invest on more films though.
Eeeeeeeeppppppppppppppp!!!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment