November 25, 2013

OOTD: a kind of lux that ain't for us










Surprise, ombre hair no more.
Last Sunday, got really bored and just decided to cut my hair straight right through the ombre line.
It came out to be too short but whatever, I can handle it.
Still don't know what to do next. I want to try digital perm but too scared coz I only want waves not curls. Also, I want to try different hair color. I want to go all blonde but that's too loud for me though I really really want to. No plans at all.

This Lita boots wasn't actually a real Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots.
That's too expensive for my life so I just asked my friend who happens to be from Marikina and has a shoemaker father to just make a pair for me. Not loving the heels though. I want it to be wood but they couldn't find one, so hence this.

I am really inlove with the print of this top but it's cut/ style is really not for me.
It's too loose, too big and one time I paired it with leggings it made me look like I am pregnant or plus 100 pounds for my size. Then suddenly thought of skaters, and so my experiment went like this.
It's casual and classy. It can be an everyday look paired with a ballet flats or it can be for parties paired with heels.

Tiger printed top: GH
Skater skirt: sister's
Lita boots: tailored
Gold chain belt: DIY

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment