July 14, 2014

D.I.Y. Monday: Stone Pendant Necklace

Hey! After a year, here's another DIY post for y'all.

Wire wrapped stone or quartz pendants, yes. You know this. I have been seeing these in Instagram (and I know you do to). It looks easy peasy to make one and yes, I agree but finding the materials is such a pain in the A (specifically the quartz) cause you cannot buy a piece, it is always in bulk and in just one color.

I don't know what to say anymore, so without any further ado, let's go ahead and give it a try.

Materials:

again, adding charms is just an option.
Procedure:

So in this part, I'll just put the link of the Youtube tutorial I used as a guide in doing the wire wrapping step.

Outcome: 


I kind of experimented a bit so instead of using chain, I just used a leather cord. So that will be up to you as well.

So, yeah, that's it.
This is also a nice gift idea for your girl friends or relatives, regardless of the age.
You can also use it to make a boring outfit interesting.

Oh, BTW, I know y'all be asking where I got the stones/ quartz, Greenhills jewelry area, there's plenty in there but mmm expensive cause like what I've mentioned, you cannot buy it per piece.

That's all!

XX

1 comment:

  1. Jessica : Find your indian partner online Browse girls's of latest pics.

    Sonia: It is about free girls dating 100% free to contact other me at all times.

    ReplyDelete