July 13, 2014

Life Lately



In has been awhile..

I thought I lost this blog because due to the number of emails I have, I cannot even remember anymore what particular email and password I used for this account, but nevertheless, I was able to access it again. Thanks to my notes! Hah!

Anyway, I missed blogging about my thoughts, feels and everything that come across my mind. I don't know what happened to me but transitioning from student/ normal life to working/ yuppie is so stressful and yes, I got a bit lost. I was too preoccupied with all the what ifs and I am so scared because I really do not know where I am heading. That is the exact feeling, I do not know where to go. But hey, here I am, continuing in life while searching what I would like to do and yeah, blogging about my thoughts.

Cutting off the drama, lately, I am ticking off things in my 2014 bucket list one at a time. It just feel so good that I am able to do things on my own (somehow). These are just little things though, not too fancy schmancy. So, first, I got myself a passport. Been itching to travel outside the country and explore other culture and just have fun. So this is my first step. I am now working on the second step, which is saving, saving and saving. Next, I got myself a legit new phone. My 2nd-hand Iphone 4s was acting up so I thought of upgrading though I know Iphone 6 will be out anytime soon but whatever.You only live once anyway and I fell in love with the Iphone 5s. So I bought myself a brand new one. I know right, I never imagined myself being all so grown up buying my own things using my own money that I really worked hard for. It just feel so damn good. Been spending a lot lately though, so I am kinda grounding myself from grand spending too much. I need to recover from the fund I spent when I bought my new phone.

A glimpse, maybe.
Favorite things.
I also back-read my old journals and I am too stoked that whatever I have written before is what I am getting now. It felt kind of nostalgic though. Those times spent wishful thinking and daydreaming. And now, I am living the life. Thank you self.

I am grateful to the universe cause it's unfolding on its own. I just hope it unfolds what I would really like to do with my life. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment